David & Vicki Creel
Mid-Summer 2018 Prayer Letter Update
“Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ…” Philippians 1:2-6 NKJV
This greeting and prayer of the Apostle Paul echoes our hearts’ desire for you. We are truly grateful for your partnership in the Great Commission, in taking “Christ to the World by Radio and Media.”
We would like to share with you some prayer concerns. Thanks for joining us in prayer as the Holy Spirit leads you:
- Please pray for the people in Indonesia. As you may have seen in the international news, a few days ago, the islands of Lombok & Bali were hit by a strong earthquake. According to the news, about 300 people have died, 1400 were injured, and about 270,000 people are displaced or are in evacuation areas. Please see the latest news from BBC: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-45124972
We thank the Lord that our staff at FEBC’s station, Heartline Bali, are safe. Please pray for them and the First Response Radio (FRR) team as they assess the situation.
- Please pray for David and the local technician in Mongolia, Tomroo, to have wisdom to solve problems with the transmitters at two stations in Mongolia. We thank the Lord that a third transmitter failure was recently resolved.
- Please pray for our shortwave staff in the Philippines to find a repair facility to fix the station’s audio analyzer. Also, please pray that the staff will soon be able to repair the power modules in one of the shortwave transmitters.
- Please pray for our FEBC Thailand staff members as they go through a transition period with new leadership.
- Please pray for us and our IST colleagues as we make Fall travel plans. May the Lord guide us, and may His will be done as we plan our travel schedules.
- Please pray that our staff in Jakarta will be able to repair the station’s antenna soon.
Again, thank you for praying with us. We appreciate your partnership and faithful support of our ministry with FEBC.